Union Wood Company Retail Space

If I were to have a storefront, I would wish for it to look like this. A little rustic and industrial, a touch of masculine, and a whole lot of character. Of course, if this were truly my space, I would balance all of this masculine design with a good dose of feminine flair. After working in retail for the past 5 years (in various roles, from sales to visual to buying) I have a firm belief in bringing in the 'smalls', as I so lovingly refer to them. These are the little knick-knacks that really make you stop to take a closer look. Things like handmade stationery, fragrances and beautifully designed books. If organized thoughtfully, these are the items that will grab your attention and keep you coming back for more.




Images via poppytalk. Check out Union Wood Company here.

No comments:

Post a Comment